当前位置:
首页 > 锐意英语口语资料库 > 锐意英语口语资料库6-8

锐意英语口语资料库6-8

洗衣工:能为你做点什么?
Laundryman: What can I do for you?

本杰明:我有一套西服、一件羊毛衫和一件白色衬衣要洗。
Benjamin: I’ve got a suit, a woolen sweater and a white shirt to wash.

洗衣工:好的,我看看。白色衬衣可以用水手洗,但这西服和羊毛衫得干洗。
Laundryman: OK, let me see. This white shirt can be washed in water with hands, but this suit and the woolen sweater should be dry-cleaned.

本杰明:好的,但是那肯定很贵。
Benjamin: That’s OK. But that must be costly.

洗衣工:是的,干洗的价钱是普通洗衣的三倍,但是西服和羊毛衫你只能干洗。
Laundryman: Yes, the cost for dry-cleaning is three times of that for ordinary laundering. But for suits and sweaters, you can only take them to the dry cleaners’.

本杰明:噢,我妻子就只是把它们放洗衣机里洗。
Benjamin: Oh, my wife just threw them into the washer.

洗衣工:那缩水或是褪色了吗?一般来说,深色衣服是会慢慢褪色的。
Laundryman: Did it ever shrink or fade? Generally speaking, the dark-colored clothes always fade away gradually.

本杰明:哦,羊毛衫洗后缩水了。
Benjamin: I see. The woolen sweater shrunk in the wash.

洗衣工:不用担心。交给我就行了。
Laundryman: Never mind. You can leave them to me.

本杰明:哦,谢谢。你看,我对此了解很少,请告诉我一些洗衣服时需要注意的事项吧。
Benjamin: Oh, thanks. You know, I know little about this, so please tell me something that I should pay more attention to when I do washing.

洗衣工:很简单。把衣服按颜色分类,在冷水中洗。如果上面有特殊的污渍,像糖、咖啡或是其他什么,干洗时要说明。
Laundryman: It’s very simple. Divide the clothes by the colors, and wash them in cold water. If you’ve got some special stains on them like suger, coffee or something else please let the dry- cleaner know.

本杰明:我会记住的。一共多少钱?
Benjamin: I’ll keep that in mind. And how much is it altogether?

洗衣工:一共80元。这是发票。
Laundryman: That will be 80 Yuan altogether. Here is your invoice.

本杰明:有点太贵了。
Benjamin: It’s a bit too expensive.

洗衣工:很值得了。
Laundryman: It’s worth every cent.

本杰明:好吧,我什么时候来取呢?
Benjamin: That’s fine. Now, when shall I pick them up?

洗衣工:一般洗衣需要三天,请星期五来取吧。
Laundryman: Usually it takes three days to have laundry done. Please pick them up on Friday.

本杰明:好的,谢谢了。
Benjamin: OK, thanks.

您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

锐意英语口语资料库6-8:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字