当前位置:
首页 > 锐意英语口语资料库 > 锐意英语口语资料库2-7

锐意英语口语资料库2-7

赵:喂,是鲍勃吗?
Zhao: Hello, is Bob there?

鲍勃:是我,请讲。
Bob: Yes, speaking.

赵:喂,鲍勃,我叫赵凯,林平同寝室的。林平认为你和我应该认识一下,所以我就给你打了个电话。
Zhao: Hi, Bob. This is Zhao Kai. I’m Lin Ping’s roommate. Lin Ping said he thought you and I would hit it off, so I decided to give you a call.

鲍勃:噢,我知道了,他不止一次向我提起过你,你打电话来我很高兴。
Bob: Oh, yes, he’s mentioned you quite a few times. I’m glad you called.

赵:我也很高兴,我想约你周末出来玩玩,我弄了几张电影节的票,我想我们先去吃点东西,然后去看电影。
Zhao: So am I. Well, I’d like to ask you out this weekend. I’ve got some tickets for a movie festival, so I thought we might go to dinner first, then to the movies.

鲍勃:太好了,我非常喜欢当代电影。
Bob: Great! I love modern movies very much.

赵:如果没有问题的话,我5点钟去接你。
Zhao: I’ll be by at five o’clock, if that’s ok.

鲍勃:没问题。
Bob: No problem.

赵:到时见。
Zhao: See you then.

鲍勃:等等,你还没记我的地址呢,我住在长安街1235号,三栋楼712号房间。
Bob: Wait. You don’t have my address. I live in Room 712, Building No.3, 1235 Chang’ an Street.

赵:好的,再见。
Zhao: Ok, see you later.

鲍勃:再见。
Bob: Bye now. 

 

您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

锐意英语口语资料库2-7:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字