当前位置:
首页 > 锐意英语口语资料库 > 锐意英语口语资料库2-5

锐意英语口语资料库2-5

Conversation5
A:嗨,吉尔。
A: Hello, Jill.

B:嗨,刘明,很久未见到你了,你好吗?
B: Hello, Liu Ming, I haven't seen you for a long time. Howe's everything going?

A:很好,谢谢。你好吗?
A: Just fine, thanks. How about you?

B:我也很好,谢谢。
B: Also fine, thanks.

A:你的脸色不太好。
A: You don't look very well.

B:我觉得不太舒服,我感冒了。
B: I'm not feeling too well. I've caught a cold.

A:你是因为天气不好病了吗?这几天的天气真让人受不了。
A: Is it because of the bad weather? It's been really miserable for the past few days.

B:可不是嘛!最近很冷,风又大。你喜欢这儿的天气吗?
B: Hasn't it! It's been could and windy recently. Do you like the weather here?

A:不太喜欢,但是我已经习惯了。
A: Not really, but I've got used to it now.

B:噢,我明年秋天要到北京参加一个会议,那儿的天气怎么样?
B: Oh, I'm gong to attend a conference in Beijing next autumn. What's the weather like in Beijing?

A:天气不很好,风多又干燥。那里是大陆性气候,终年干燥。秋天通常是北京一年中最好的季节。
A: Not quite good. It's windy and dry. We have got continental climate there. It's dry all the year
round. Usually autumn is the best season of the year in Beijing.

B:那儿的秋天很冷吗?我需要带很多保暖衣服吗?
B: Is it cold in autumn there? Should I take any warm clothes with me?

A:不用,那时不会太冷。你只需带些毛衣,加上几件外套和衬衣就行了。
A: No, it isn't very cold at that time. You'll only need some light wool clothing and some jackets and shirts.

Conversation6
A:你好,罗斯。没想到能在这里见到你。近来过得怎么样?
A: Hell, Rose. Fancy meeting you here. How are things going with you?

B:还不错,谢谢,你呢?
B: Not too bad, thanks, and you?

A:很好。你父母亲这些日子还好吗?
A: Pretty good. How are your parents these days?

B:他们都很好。他们正在享受退休生活。
B: Oh, they are fine. They are enjoying their retirement.

A:噢,那太好了。这真让人高兴。好了,我要去看足球赛了。代我向你全家问好。
A: Oh, good. It's nice to hear that. Well, I'm going to watch a football match. Remember to give my regards to your family.

您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

锐意英语口语资料库2-5:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字