原来这句英语这样说 356-400
356.What\'s in it for me?
我有什么好处?
I want you to come with me to my company\'s outing.
我要你跟我去参加员工旅游。
What\'s in it for me?
我有什么好处?
357.You haven\'t changed a bit!
你一点都没变!
You look and act exactly the same as you did in high school.
你跟高中时看起来一模一样。
You haven\'t changed a bit!
你一点都没变!
358.I changed my mind.
我改变主意了。
I thought you said that you wanted to go.
我以为你说要去。
I changed my mind.
我改变主意了。
359.There\'s still hope.
还是有希望的。
Don\'t worry.There\'s still hope for you.
不要担心,你还是有希望的。
360.Don\'t believe a word he says.
他的话不可信。
Don\'t believe a word he says.He\'s a liar.
他的话可信。他是个骗子。
361.Where\'d you get it?
你在哪里买的?
I love that sweater!Where\'d you get it?
我喜欢那件毛衣!你在哪里买的?
362.What a disappointment.
真是失望透顶。
I thought we would win!What a disappointment!
我以为我们会赢的。真是失望透顶!
363.You really did it this time!
这下你可糟了!
I told you a thousand times not to do that.You really did it this time!
我告诉你多少次,不要做这件事。这下你可糟了!
364.He rubs me the wrong way.
我看他不顺眼。
I don\'t like him even though I never talked to him.
虽然没跟他说过话,我也不喜欢他。
He jut rubs me the wrong way.
我就是看他不顺眼。
365.You\'ll pay for this.
我会找你算帐!
You screwed up this big project.You\'ll pay for this!
你把这件大案子给搞砸了。我会找你算帐!
366.I can\'t believe it!
简直无法相信!
I can\'t believe it!He just ran off with my money!
简直无法相信!他卷款潜逃!
367.Open your eyes!
眼睛放亮一点!
Open your eyes!Can\'t you see that he\'s cheating on you?
眼睛放亮一点!你看不出他在骗你的吗?
368.I know what you mean.
我懂你的意思。
That girl is so mean.
那个女孩真卑鄙。
Yeah,I totally know what you mean.She always treats peopl like dirt.
对呀!我懂你的意思。她总是看不起人。
369.Just wait and see.
只好等着看啰!
I wonder what I got on my test.
我想知道考试的结果究竟如何。
You can\'t do anything but just wait and see.
你现在什么也不能做,只好等着看啰!
Let\'s play it by ear.
只好等着看啰!
Is this the right time to tell him everything?
现在告诉他这一切合适吗?
We\'ll play it by ear.See if he\'s in a good mood or not.
只好等着看啰!看他的心情好不好。
370.Is that for real?
真的还是假的啊?
Whatever you need,you can find it here.
不管你需要什么,这里都找得到。
Is that for real?Even kitchen supplies?
真的还是假的啊?厨房用品也有吗?
371.Just do what it says.
照着做就对了。
Follow the instructions and just do what it says.It\'s easy to follow.
你就跟着使用手册照着做就对了。很简单的。
372.Treat it with respect.
请你放尊重点!
Please treat her with respect.She is princess.
请你放尊重点!她是公主耶。
373.Let\'s take a vote!
我们来表决吧!
We can either do this or so that.Let\'s take a vote!
这也不好,那也不行,我们来表决吧!
374.It\'s hopeless!
这下没指望了!
It\'s hopeless!We\'re never going to finish on time.
这下没指望了!我们绝对没办法准时完成的。
375.Where were we?
我们刚说到哪?
OK,sorry for the interruption.Where were we?
好了,抱歉刚才被打断了。我们刚说到哪?
376.I\'m numb.
我已经麻木了。
You must be so tired and sick of doing this everyday.
每天做这些事,你一定觉得很烦了吧?
I\'m numb.
我已经麻木了。
377.Pick on someone your own size!
不要以大欺小!
Let Jimmy go.He\'s just a kid.Pick on someone your own size!
放过吉米吧。他只是个孩子。不要以大欺小。
378.How should I say this?
这该怎么说呢?
He\'s just so...How should I say this?
他实在是很...这该怎么说呢?
379.Don\'t blow it out of proportion.
别小题大做了。
This is the worst show I\'ve ever seen.
这是我看过最糟的表演了。
Don\'t blow it out of proportion.It\'s not that bad.
别小题大做了,它没那么糟啦。
380.That depends.
那要看情形了。
How many times a week do you go to the gym?
你一星期去健身房几次?
That depends.I go when I have more time.
那要看情形了。时间多的话我就去。
381.See?I told you!
我就跟你说吧!
It\'s cold outside.I should have worn my jacket.
外头好冷喔。我应该穿夹克才对的。
See?I told you.It\'s a cold day.
我就跟你说吧!今天很冷的。
382.Don\'t be a stranger!
别这么见外嘛!
Don\'t be a stranger!If you need help,just call me.
别这么见外嘛!如果你需要帮忙,尽管打电话给我。
383.You mind your business,and I\'ll mind mine.
井水不犯河水。
Let me help you.
让我来帮你。
No,you mind your business,and I\'ll mind mine.
不用了,井水不犯河水。
384.You\'ll regret it if you don\'t go.
不去你会后悔。
I don\'t want to go to the party.
我不想去参加派对。
You\'ll regret it if you don\'t go.There are so many hot guys there.
不去你会后悔。那里有很多帅哥呢。
385.You\'ve got some nerve!
你好大的胆子。
I can\'t believe you did that.You\'ve got some nerve!
我不敢相信你做了那件事。你好大的胆子。
386.There\'s nothing to it.
这没有什么啦。
Wow,you\'re so amazing!
哇!你好厉害!
There\'s nothing to it.
这没有什么啦。
387.Big deal!
有什么了不起?
I got a new cell phone!
我有一只新的手机!
Big deal!
有什么了不起?
388.Use your head!
动一下脑筋吧!
How do I do this?
这要怎么做啊!
Use your head!It\'s not that hard.
动一下脑筋吧!还没有那么难的。
389.Don\'t tell anyone that I did it.
别说是我做的。
Don\'t tell anyone that I did it.
别说是我做的。
OK,I can keep a secret.
好,我会保密的。
390.No need to tell you.
没必要对你说。
Tell me what happened!
告诉我发生了什么事。
No need to tell you.It\'s none of your business.
没必要对你说,不关你的事。
391.Don\'t repeat everything I say!
不要学我说话!
You have to do the dishes.
你去洗碗。
You have to do the dishes.
你去洗碗。
Don\'t repeat everything I say!
不要学我说话!
392.You\'re hopeless!
你真是没救了!
You\'re in love again!You\'re hopeless!
你又谈恋爱啦!你真是没救了!
393.What kind of look is that?
你那是什么脸?
What kind of look is that?Have some respect!
你那是什么脸?放尊重点!
394.If you\'re not happy,say it!
不高兴就说啊!
If you\'re not happy,say it!You look like you hate it.
不高兴就说啊!你一副很讨厌它的样子。
395.Who do you think you are?
你算什么东西?
Who do you think you are?You don\'t have the right to do that!
你算什么东西?你没有权利做那件事。
396.No use asking you.
问你也是白问。
Do you need my help?
需要我帮忙吗?
No use asking you.You don\'t know anything about computers.
问你也是白问,你对电脑一点也不懂。
397.Don\'t make me laugh!
你别笑死人了!
Don\'t make me laugh!I\'ve laughed so hard my cheeks hurt.
你别笑死人了!我笑得脸颊都痛了。
398.Is that so?
是这样子吗?
This machine works only when it wants to work.
这台机器在它想动的时候才动。
Is that so?It always works for me!
是这样吗?我用的时候都没问题。
399.What do you want?
你到底想怎样?
I don\'t want this.
我不要这个!
Well,what do you want?
那么,你到底想怎样?
400.You\'re not worth my time.
我才懒得理你。
You\'re not worth my time.Go away!
我才懒得理你。走开!
原来这句英语这样说 356-400:等您坐沙发呢!