当前位置:
首页 > 原来这句英语这样说 > 原来这句英语这样说 268-300

原来这句英语这样说 268-300

268.How would I know?
我怎么知道?
What happened?
发生什么事了?
How would I know?I just got back.
我怎么知道?我才刚回来。
269.None of my business.
不关我的事。
Why don\'t you try to talk to her about it?
为什么你不跟她谈谈件事?
It\'s none of my business!
这不关我的事。
270.I\'m innocent.
我是清白的。
Don\'t look at me.I\'m innocent.
不要看我,我是清白的。
271.Wake up and smell the coffee!
面对现实吧!
Time to wake up and smell the coffee!
是面对现实的时候了!
272.Lend me your notes.
笔记借我抄。
I missed class.Can you lend me your notes?
我没上课。你能把笔记借我抄吗?
273.That\'s not the point.
这不是重点。
That\'s not the point.You don\'t understand.
你不是重点。你不了解。
274.You can count on me.
包在我身上。
We\'re family.Whatever happens,you can count on me.
我们是一家人。不管怎样,都包在我身上。
275.Money makes the world go round.
有钱好办事。
If I\'m rich,I\'ll be able to do anything I want.
如果我有钱,我就能为所欲为。
You know,money makes the world go round.
你知道的,有钱好办事。
276.You\'re overdoing it.
别那么夸张。
I hate him so much...I want to wreck his car,rob his house,steal his money...
我恨透他了...我想砸他的车子,抢他的房子,偷他的钱...
You\'re overdoing it.
别那么夸张。
277.Can\'t be picky (about food).
不可以偏食。
We don\'t have enough of money.You can\'t be picky about food.
我们钱不够。你不可以偏听偏食。
278.It\'s not gonna work.
行不通的啦!
You can\'t do it another way.It\'s not gonna work.
你不该用其他的方法以。行不通的啦。
279.You and your big mouth!
你这张快嘴!
I told you not to tell anyone!It was a secret!You and your big mouth!
我告诉过你不要跟别人讲!这是个秘密!你这张快嘴!
280.I\'m starving to death.
我快饿扁了。
I\'m starving to death.Can we eat soon?
我快饿扁了,能快点开饭吗?
281.I\'m stuffed.
我快胀死了!
I can\'t take another bite.I\'m stuffed.
我吃不下,我快胀死了!
282.As long as you like it.
你喜欢就好。
I don\'t care how much that diamond ring costs.As long as you like it.
我不管那钻石戒指多少钱。只要你喜欢就好。
283.How did this happen?
怎么会这样?
How did this happen?Fix it!
怎么会这样?快把它修好!
284.What\'s bugging you?
你在烦什么?
What\'s bugging you?There\'s nothing to worry about.
你在烦什么?没什么好担心的。
285.What does it matter?
有什么关系?
You shouldn\'t act that way.
你不该有那种举动。
What does it matter?
有什么关系?
286.You\'re the boss.
一切听你的。
You\'re the boss!I\'ll do whatever you say!
一切听你的!我会照你说的做!
287.Whatever\'s convenient for you.
你方便就好。
I\'ll meet you anyplace you choose.Whatever\'s convenient for you.
我会到你选的地方见你。你方便就好。
288.We\'re even.
我们扯平了。
OK,you win this time,but I won last time.So we\'re even.
好,这次你赢,上次我赢,所以我们扯平了。
289.That\'s more like it!
这才像话嘛!
Ok.I\'ll give you $1,000 to buy clothes.
好啦,给你1000元去买衣服。
Yeah!That\'s more like it!
哦!这才像话嘛!
290.Take a bad spill!
跌个狗吃屎!
What happened to you?
你怎么了?
I took a bad spill on the stairs.
我在楼梯跌个狗吃屎!
291.Change the subject.
说点别的吧!
Can we please change the subject?
我们能不能说点别的?
I don\'t want to talk about this anymore.
我不想再谈这件事了。
292.Let it be.
听天由命吧!
These things happen all the time.Let it be.
这种事常发生。听于由命!
293.Look before you leap.
三思而后行。
Stop being so impulsive about your decisions.
不要急着做决定。
You must look before you leap.
要三思而后行。
294.You\'re so retarded!
你很迟钝耶!
You\'re so retarded!
你很迟钝耶!
How dare you call me that!
你竟敢这样说我!
295.Don\'t you get it?
你懂不懂啊?
I\'ve told you a million times.Don\'t you get it?
我告诉过你多少次。你懂不懂啊?
296.Never mind.
别放在心上。
I\'m sorry for hurting your feelings.
我伤害了你的感受,对不起。
Never mind.
别放在心上。
297.Out of my control.
我无能为力。
It\'s  not my fault.That was out of my control.
那不是我的错。我无能为力。
298.Talk about it tomorrow.
明天再说吧!
Enough,I\'m so tired.Let\'s talk about it tomorrow.
够了,我好累。明天再说吧!
299.I can\'t move.
我走不动了。
I\'m so full and tired,I can\'t move.
我吃得太饱又好累,我走不动了。
300.You got the wrong person.
你认错人了。
I\'m not Stella.You got the wrong person.
我不是史黛拉。你认错人了。 

您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

原来这句英语这样说 268-300:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字