当前位置:
首页 > 原来这句英语这样说 > 原来这句英语这样说 201-267

原来这句英语这样说 201-267

201.You say it,but you don\'t mean it.
口是心非。
I know you say it\'s al right,but you don\'t mean it.OK,I can do it myself.
我知道你是口是心非,好吧,我会自己做。
202.What a mess!
乱七八糟。
You\'re room is such a mess!Clean it up!
你的房间乱七八糟的,赶快扫一扫吧!
203.Carry out God\'s will.
替天行道。
If I win the election,I will carry out God\'s will.
如果我赢得这次选举,我会替天行道。
204.Talk about it next time.
下次再聊。
I don\'t want to discuss it anymore.We\'ll talk about it next time.
我不想再讨论了。下次再聊。
205.I\'m so scared!
我好怕喔!
You think you can beat me?Oh,I\'m so scared!
你认为你能击败我?哦,我好怕喔!
206.Don\'t blow it!
别搞砸了!
This is your last chance.Don\'t blow it!
这是你最后的机会,别搞砸了!
207.Long time no see!
好久不见!
Long time no see!I\'ve missed you!
好久不见!我一直念着你呢!
208.I guess so.
这样也好。
I want to move to Taipei.Do you want to come with me?
我要搬去台北。你要一起去吗?
I guess so...
这样也好...
209.Looking for trouble.
自找麻烦。
You should stay away from those guys.They\'re looking for trouble.
你应该离那些人远一点。他们只会自找麻烦。
210.You\'re asking for it.
你皮在痒。
Are you still cheating on your papers?
你还在作弊吗?
You\'re really asking for it.
你真的是皮在痒。
211.So-so.
不够看啦!
That dress is nothing special.It\'s just so-so.
那件衣服没什么特别,不够看啦!
212.How have you been?
别来无恙?
I haven\'t seen you in ages.How have you been?
很久不见了。别来无恙?
213.What\'s good about it?
有什么好?
Everyone\'s talking about this new DVD.What\'s good about it?
每一个人都在谈论这种新的DVD。到底它有什么好?
214.Don\'t be silly!
别装傻了!
Don\'t be silly!This is formal place.
别装傻了!这是个正式场合。
215.Scum of society.
社会败类。
Did you see that guy picking a fight with the policeman?
你看到那个向警察挑衅的家伙吗?
What the scum of society will do!
真是社会败类才会做的事!
216.I\'m busy!
我在忙啦!
Stop bothering me.I\'m busy!
别吵我。我在忙啦!
217.Off the hook.
放你一马。
You\'re so lucky the teacher let you off the hook this time.
你真好运,老师这次竟放你一马。
Lucky this time.
放你一马。
You\'re lucky this time.Next time it won\'t be easy.
这次放你一马。下次就没那么简单了。
Saved by the bell.
放你一马。
Why haven\'t you finished your work?
你为什么没做作业?
Well,I\'ve been working on...(bell rings)
唔,我正在做...(铃声)
Saved by the bell.
这次就放你一马吧。
218.Hit the jackpot.
歪打正着。
I accidentally shot the winning shot.
我无意中打出决定胜负的一球耶!
Wow,you really hit the jackpot!
哇!你真是歪打正着。
219.Don\'t take it the wrong way.
别搞错了。
Please don\'t take this the wrong way.
别搞错了。
We didn\'t mean for this to happen.
我们并没有打算让这样的事发生。
220.Stop bossing me around!
别管闲事!
Who do you think you are?My mother?Stop bossing me around!
你以为你是谁?我妈妈?别管闲事!
221.Want it badly.
求之不得。
I want it so badly.I would give my right arm.
对它,我是求之不得,我愿付出所有来得到它。
I wouldn\'t miss it for the world!
求之不得!
Are you coming to the party?
你会来参加派对吗?
I wouldn\'t miss it for the world!
求之不得!我一定会去!
222.Take it easy.
想开点吧!
Don\'t worry about it.Take it easy.
不要担心。想开点吧!
Don\'t take it so hard.
想开点吧!
It\'s not that bad.Don\'t take it so hard.
事情没那么糟,想开点吧!
223.What about...
不如这样...
I\'m having troube finding a job.
我找不到工作。
What about coming to work for me?
不如这样,来替我做事如何?
224.I can\'t say...
有口难言。
What did he tell you?
他跟你说了什么?
Sorry,I can\'t say...
对不起,我实在有口难言。
225.Asking for it.
自讨苦吃。
Stop picking on him.He\'s bigger than you.You\'re just asking for it.
别找他的碴,他块头比你大。你只会自讨苦吃。
226.Talk back.
你还顶嘴!
Don\'t you talk back to your mother!How dare you!
你还跟你妈妈顶嘴!你真大胆!
227.I\'m done.
我不行了!
I can\'t eat another bite.I\'m done.
我一口也吃不下了,我不行了!
228.I knew it!
我就知道!
You liar!I knew it!
你这骗子!我就知道!
229.You can tell.
看得出来。
You gained weight,didn\'t you?You can tell.
你胖了,不是吗?看得出来。
230.Is it too late?
来得及吗?
Do you think we can make it to the last train?Is it too late?
你认为我们能赶上最后那班列车吗?来得及吗?
Can we make it?
来得及吗?
I only have 10 minutes before I have to go.Do you think we can make it?
再过10分钟我就得走了。你认为我产来得及吗?
No problem.We can finish it in 5 minutes.
没问题。5分钟之内我们就可以搞定了。
231.Hard to pass up.
不买可惜。
Clothes on sale are hard to pass up.
打折的衣服实在是不买可惜。
232.Hurry back!
快去快回!
Hurry back!I\'ll be here waiting for you.
快去快回!我会在这里等你。
233.Up to you.
你说了算。
I don\'t care where we go for dinner.It\'s up to you.
我不在乎去哪里吃饭。你说了算。
Anything you say.
你说了算。
You\'re the boss.Anything you say,sir.
你是主管。你说了算。
234.Relax!
放松一下!
Don\'t be nervous.Relax!
别紧张。放松一下吧!
235.It\'s fine once you get used to it.
习惯就好。
Medical school is so hard!
医学院好难念!
It\'s fine once you get used to it.
习惯就好。
236.Serves you right!
自作自受!
My boyfriend cheated on me!
我的男朋友瞒着我拈花惹草。
Serves you right!He probably found out that you were cheating on him first.
你是自作自受!也许他发现是你先开始乱来的。
You get what you deserve.
自作自受。
I got fired.
我被革职了。
You get what you deserve.
你自作自受。
237.I need it badly.
我急着要。
Can I borrow some money from you?I need it badly.
我能跟你借些钱吗?我急着要。
238.You can\'t take it back!
说话算话!
Are you sure you mean it?You can\'t take it back,you know!
你确定你是认真的吗?记住,说话算话!
239.Idiot!
笨蛋一个!
He went to school even though it\'s a holiday.What an idiot!
今天放假他还上学。笨蛋一个!
240.How rude!
真没礼貌!
Did you see the way he pushed me out of the way?How rude!
你看到他摧开我的样子吗?真没礼貌!
241.Don\'t be so stubborn!
你还嘴硬!
I can do it!Let me try again!
我办得到的,让我再试一下!
You\'re injured!Don\'t be so stubborn!
都已经受伤了,你还嘴硬!
242.Let me take a look-see.
借看一下。
Wow,you got that new DVD?Let me take a look-see.
哇!你有那张新的DVD?借看一下。
Give me a look.
借看一下。
Move over and give me a look.
请让一让,借看一下。
243.Goes without saying.
可想而知。
She\'s the prettiest girl in the class.
她是班上最漂亮的女生。
That goes without saying.
可想而知。
244.Makes me so mad!
气死我了!
God!They won\'t leave me alone.Makes me so mad!
天啊!他们不肯放过我,气死我了!
Piss me off!
气死我了!
That man really pissed me off!
那个人实在气死我了!
245.Let\'s hear it.
说来听听。
I have got a story for you!
我有个消息跟你说!
Let\'s hear it.
说来听听。
246.I\'ve got no place to go.
天要亡我!
You have to help me.I\'ve got no place to go.
你一定要帮我。天要亡我!
I\'ve come to a dead end.
天要亡我!
I don\'t know what to do.I\'ve come to a dead end.
我不知该怎么办。天要亡我!
247.Go with the flow.
顺其自然。
How will I know what to do when I get there?
我怎么知道当我到那里时要做什么?
Just go with the flow.You\'ll be fine.
只要顺其自然,就会没事。
248.Get your money\'s worth.
经济实惠。
I got so much for so little money.I really got my money\'s worth.
我用这么少的钱买到那么多东西。真是经济实惠。
249.It\'s a long story.
说来话长。
Please tell me what has happened to Paul.
请告诉我保罗究竟发生什么事了。
It\'s a long story.
这说来话长。
250.No regrets.
无怨无悔。
What do you think after all these things?
发生这么多事之后,你有什么想法?
No regrets.
无怨无悔。
251.Buy one get one free.
买一送一。
They are having a sale.Buy one get one free.
他们正在举行特卖。买一送一喔。
252.Give me a discount!(Can I get a discount?)
打个折吧!
This is so expensive.Why don\'t you give me a discount?
太贵了,不如给我打个折吧?
253.An eye for an eye.
血债血还。
They are going to hang him for killing that woman.
因为他杀了那个女人,他们要吊死他。
That\'s what we call \"An eye for an eye.\"
这就是所谓的血债血还。
254.Shame on you!
不知羞耻!
You can\'t treat your grandmother that way.Shame on you!
你不该那样对待你的外婆。真是不知羞耻!
255.Save it!
你省省吧!
I will make him the pop singer of the year.
我会让他成为本年度最佳歌手。
Save it!
你省省吧!
256.Leave it up to fate (destiny).
看缘分吧!
You can\'t control everything.Leave it up to fate (destiny).
你不能控制所有的事。看缘分吧!
257.I\'ll back you up.
我支持你。
Whatever you decide,I\'ll back you up.
你怎么决定,我都支持你。
258.So-so.
马马虎虎。
How was your day?
你今天好吗?
So-so.
马马虎虎。
259.It\'s destiny .
真是有缘。
We met on the train again.
我们又在火车上相遇。
It must\'ve been destiny.
真是有缘。
260.Work harder.
再接再厉。
You have to try to get an A this time.Work harder!
这次你必须设法拿个A。再接再厉吧!
261.In vain.
白忙一场。
I did it all in vain.
我白忙一场。
262.Get off on the wrong foot.
出师不利。
I got in trouble on my first day of work.
我第一天上班就遇上麻烦。
Got off in the wrong foot,huh?
哈!出师不利!
263.You betrayed me!
你出卖我!我是你最好的朋友,你怎能这样做!
You betrayed me!I\'m your best friend.How could you do that!
一言为定!
264.It\'s a deal!
好,就这样敲定了。
OK,it\'s settled then.
一言为定!
It\'s a deal!
快一点啦!
265.Hurry up!
你怎么这么慢,快一点啦!
You\'re so slow!Hurry up!
我不在乎。
266.I don\'t care.
大家都会笑你的。
Everyone will laugh at you.
我不在乎。
I don\'t care!
真是遗憾。
267.What a shame (pity).
他13岁就去世了。
He died at the age 13.
真是遗憾。
What a shame.

您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

原来这句英语这样说 201-267:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字