当前位置:
首页 > 原来这句英语这样说 > 原来这句英语这样说 138-200

原来这句英语这样说 138-200

138.Don\'t be afraid.
不用担心!
He won\'t bother you again.Don\'t be afraid.
他不会再骚扰你。不用担心!
Don\'t worry.
不用担心!
You\'ll do fine.Don\'t worry.
你不会有事的。不用担心!
139.Make a long story short!
长话短说!
And then we went shopping,and then we went to dinner...
然后我们去买东西,过后我们去吃饭。
Make a long story short!
长话短说!
140.Cut the crap!
少说废话!
Cut the crap!I know what you\'re up to.
少说废话!我知道你在打什么主意。
141.What do you know?
你懂什么?
Can I go too?
我也能去吗?
What do you know?You won\'t be any help.
你懂什么?你帮不上忙。
You don\'t know the half of it!
你懂什么?
I know what you\'re talking about.
我知道你们在讲什么。
No,you don\'t.You don\'t know the half of it.
你才不知道。你懂什么!
142.I did the best I could.
我尽力了。
I know I failed,but I did the best I could.
我知道我失败,但我尽力了。
143.Are you crazy?
你疯了吗?
It will be easy to steal.
这应该很容易下手。
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗?
144.Same difference!
半斤八两啦!
This one is better because of its size.
以大小来说,这个比较好。
Same difference!
半斤八两啦!
145.It doesn\'t add up!
这就怪啦!
I just bought milk yesterday...but we\'re out of it today.It doesn\'t add up!
我昨天才买的牛奶...今天就没了。这就怪啦!
146.Easy to please.
知足常乐。
That girl is always smiling.She\'s surely easy to please.
那女孩总是面带笑容。她一定很知足常乐。
147.Bad influence (on the kids).
教坏小孩。
I don\'t want you to hang out with him anymore.
我再也不许你跟他出去,
He\'s such a bad influence on the children!
他会教坏小孩。
148.Scrooge!
小气巴拉。
What a scrooge!He didn\'t even buy presents for them on Christmas!
真是小气巴拉!他甚至没送他们圣诞礼物。
149.You just don\'t appreciate it.
不识抬举。
You don\'t know when a good thing\'s right in front of you.
好事摆在你面前,你都不知道。
You just don\'t appreciate it.
不识抬举。
150.Say again?
再说一次!
Say again?I didn\'t hear you.
再说一次好吗?我没听到。
151.What do you think?
你觉得呢?
I\'m going go move to America.What do you think?
我要搬去美国,你觉得呢?
152.How did it come to this?
岂有此理!
This is not the way it should be.How did it come to this?
事情不该是这样子的,岂有此理。
153.What nerve!
脸皮真厚!
How dare you talk back to your mother!What nerve!
你怎敢跟你母亲顶嘴!脸皮真厚!
154.What\'s the rush?
你急什么?
You have plenty of time.What\'s the rush?
时间多得是。你急什么?
155.Will it never end?
没完没了。
I will always have to ask permission for everything I do.Will it never end?
我什么事都要请求允许才能做。真是没完没了。
Doesn\'t he know when to stop?
没完没了。
He\'s been calling me every day!Doesn\'t he know when to stop?
他每天都打电话给我!真是没完没了。
156.That\'s too much!
太过分了!
I can\'t take it anymore.That\'s too much!
我再也受不了,太过分了!
157.That\'s an exaggeration!
太夸张了!
He\'s so cool.He can lift a whole car!
他真酷,居然抬得起一辆车子!
That\'s an exaggeration!
太夸张了!
158.Over my dead body!
死都不要!
He wants me to wash the toilet.Over my dead body!
他要我去洗厕所。我死都不要!
159.I had no idea.
真没想到。
They like your work so much.They\'re going to give you a bonus.
他们很欣赏你的工作,要给你奖金。
I had no idea.
真没想到。
160.Oh my god!
我的妈呀!
There\'s Michael Jackson!Oh my god!
迈克尔•杰克逊在那里!我的妈呀!
161.Are you in a hurry?
赶时间吗?
There\'s a lot of work for you to do.Are you in a hurry?
有很多事要你做。你在赶时间吗?
162.Happens all the time.
常有的事。
The boss paid for your dinner.
晚餐的钱老板替你付了。
Happens all the time.
常有的事!
163.You\'re useless!
你真没用!
You\'re useless!Get out of here!
你真没用!滚开!
164.No class.
真没水准。
Look at the way he walks!He\'s got no class!
看他走路的样子!真没水准!
165.Not necessarily.
不一定啦!
You\'re going to make your parents really angry.
你会把你爸妈惹火的。
Not necessarily...
不一定啦!
166.Don\'t try to pull one over me!
别想骗我!
I konw your tricks!Don\'t try to pull one over me!
你知道你的把戏!别想骗我!
167.In your dreams!
想得美喔!
You think you can fly?In your dreams!
你以为你能飞喔?想得美喔!
168.Don\'t even think about it!
想都别想!
I want to go to the moon.
我想去月球。
Don\'t even think about it!
想都别想!
169.What\'s eating you?
怎么搞的?
What\'s eating you?You look terrible!
你怎么搞的?你看起来好惨喔!
What happened?
怎么搞的?
What happened?Why is everyone gone?
怎么搞的?为什么大家都跑了?
170.No wonder!
这也难怪!
Where is everybody?
大家都跑哪里去了?
It\'s Monday night...football,remember?
现在是星期一晚上...有足球赛,记得吗?
Oh...no wonder no one\'s here!
哦!难怪没人在。
171.Yoy\'re getting on my nerves!
你很烦耶!
Will you go away?You\'re getting on my nerves!
走开好不好?你很烦耶!
172.So that\'s how it is!
原来如此。
No,you\'re doing it wrong.This is how you do it.
不,你做错了。你应该这样做。
So that\'s how it is!
原来如些。
173.Day and night.
没日没夜。
She\'s been preparing for the college entrance exams,
他在准备大学入学考试,
so she\'s been studying day and night.
所以她读得没日没夜。
174.Friend or foe...
一视同仁。
Whether you\'re a friend or foe.I won\'t treat you any different.
不管是朋友或敌人,我都一视同仁。
175.Thinks one way,but act another.
表里不一。
She\'s so hypocritical.She thinks one way but acts another.
她很假,表里不一。
176.It\'s about time!
正是时候。
Sorry this is late,but here is the final project.
不好意思拖这么晚,但这是最后一个方案了。
It\'s about time!
正是时候。
177.It\'s a classic!
真是经典。
You\'ve got to see the movie Star Wars.It\'s a classic!
你一定要看星际大战,真是经典。
178.There\'s no need.
多此一举。
Thanks for coming to help us,but there\'s no need.We have finished the job.
谢谢你们来帮忙,但这是多此一举。我们已经完工了。
179.That\'s enough!
真是够了!
Will you stop it already?That\'s enough!
你停下来好吗?真是够了!
180.I\'m joking.
骗你的啦!
Come on,I\'m just joking.
别认真,骗你的啦!
I\'m kidding.
骗你的啦!
Please don\'t be offended.I\'m kidding.
请不要生气,骗你的啦!
I\'m pulling your chain.
骗你的啦!
Don\'t believe him.He\'s just pulling your chain.
不要想信他,他骗你的啦!
181.You\'re sick!
你有病啊!
That\'s disgusting!You\'re so sick!
好恶心!你有病啊!
182.Don\'t be shy!
别害羞嘛!
Come on,she won\'t bite you.Don\'t be shy!
来呀,她不会害你,别害羞嘛!
183.Don\'t pass up a golden opportunity.
勿失良机。
You have to take this assignment.
你必须接受这个任务。
Don\'t pass up a golden opportunity.
勿失良机。
184.Everyone wins.
两全其美。
Your idea is so great!Everyone wins!
你的点子太棒了!这样就两全其美了!
Good for both sides.
两全其美。
Let\'s accept his suggestion.This is good for both sides.
我们就接受他的建议吧,这才两全其美。
185.Shooting two birds with one stone.
一举两得。
If I go home I can see my family and my old friends.
如果回家我就可以见到家人和老朋友们。
I\'ll be shooting two birds with one stone.
一举两得。
186.Mutual understanding.
心照不宣。
I think we have a mutual understanding.
我想我们是心想不宣。
187.At each other\'s throats.
自相残杀。
They\'ve been at each other\'s throats all day.I can\'t stand it anymore.
他们整天在那自相残杀。我再也受不了了。
Killing each other.
自相残杀。
Stop it!You\'ll kill each other!
够了!你们会自相残杀的!
188.Good things come in pairs.
好事成双。
I won the lottery and got a promotion on the same day.
我在同一天中了彩又升官。
I guess it\'s what we call \"Good things come in pairs.\"
我猜这就是所谓的“好事成双”吧。
189.Don\'t make trouble!
别惹麻烦!
Behave.Don\'t make trouble!
安分点。别惹麻烦!
190.What a gossip!
搬弄是非!
She\'s always talking behind other people\'s backs.What a gossip!
她总是在别人背后说三道四。搬弄是非!
191.You win.
算你厉害。
OK,I give up.You win.
好啦,我投降了,算你厉害。
192.I\'m not leaving until I see you.
不见不散。
I\'ll wait for as long as it takes.I\'m not leaving until I see you again.
要多久我就等多久。不见不散。
193.Have a heart!
行行好嘛!
Come on!Give him another chance.Have a heart!
得了!再给他一次机会吧!行行好嘛!
194.No such thing.
没这回事。
Who told you that I\'m married?There\'s no such thing.
谁跟你说我结婚了?才没这回事。
195.Be quiet!
安静一点!
You guys are too noisy.Be quiet!
你们这些家伙太吵了。安静一点!
196.So what?
那又怎样?
So what?You wanna start a fight?
那又怎样?你想打架吗?
197.If you have something to say...say it!
有话快说。
Stop beating around the bush.If you have something to say...say it!
不要拐弯抹角,有话快说。
198.Slow as molasses!
慢吞吞的!
Can you speed it up a bit?You\'re slow as molasses!
你能不能快一点?你实在慢吞吞的!
199.Super fun.
很好玩的。
We\'ve got to go to the concert.It\'ll be super fun!
我们非去那音乐会不可。一定很好玩的!
200.Good luck!
祝你好运!
Good luck on your presentation tomorrow.
祝你明天报告顺利。

您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

原来这句英语这样说 138-200:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字