原来这句英语这样说 73-137
73.That\'s rubbish.
胡扯的。
It\'s not like that at all.Tht\'s rubbish!
完全不是那么一回事。胡扯的!
74.Suits you well.
蛮配的。
That color looks really good on you.It suits you well.
你穿那种颜色很好看。蛮配的。
75.Blood and gore.
很恶心!
I don\'t like scary and violent movies.
我讨厌恐怖片和暴力片。
There\'s too much blood and gore.
那些片很恶心!
That\'s so gross!
很恶心!
Will you stop making those gestures?That\'s so gross!
别作那些手势啦!很恶心!
76.Get it?
懂了吗?
We broke up two months ago!Stop calling me.Do you get it?
我们两个月前就分手了,不要再打电话来,懂了吗?
(Do you) know what I mean?/know what I\'m saying?
懂了吗?
That\'s the way it is.(Do you) know what I mean?/know what I\'m saying?
事情就是这么一回事。懂了吗?
You know?
懂了吗?
I really hate this.You know?
我实在恨透这档子事。懂了吗?
77.Stop pretending.
别装了!
I know you hate it.Stop pretending.
我知道你不喜欢它。别装了!
78.Crazy!
神经病!
You can\'t do that!Crazy!
你不能这样做!神经病!
79.No need.
免了吧!
I want to make sure that I get it straight.
我想把这件事弄清楚。
There\'s no need.Forget it.
免了吧,不用了。
80.Again.
又来了!
Here it comes again,I don\'t want to deal with it.
又来了!我不想理它。
That\'s typical.
又来了!
He\'s not taking responsibility for his mistake.
他没有为他所犯的错负责。
That\'s typical.
又来了!
81.Not joking.
不骗你。
Believe me.I\'m not joking.
相信我。不骗你。
82.My treat.
我请客。
Please,it\'s your birthday.My treat!
拜托,这是你的生日,那我请客!
83.Not bad.
不赖嘛!
What do you think?
你觉得怎样?
Not bad.
不赖嘛!
84.Go to hell!
去死啦!
You\'re such a bully.Go to hell!
你这流氓。去死啦!
85.Calm down.
冷静点!
Don\'t get so excited.Calm down.
不要那么激动,冷静点!
Keep your pants on!
冷静点!
What\'s the hurry?Keep your pants on!
急什么?冷静点!
86.I guarantee.
我保证。
You\'ll be fine.I guarantee.
我不会有事的。我保证。
87.I swear!
我发誓!
It will never happen again.I swear!
不会再有下一次了。我发誓!
88.Let\'s fight one-on-one!
来单挑!
Let\'s go,you and me,let\'s fight one-on-one.
走,就你和我,来单挑吧。
All rignt,leave the others alone.It\'s between you and me.
好!别人不要插手,这是你我之间的事。
89.Have some decency!
正经点!
Stop playing with the cake.Have some decency!
别再玩蛋糕了,正经点!
Seriously...
正经点!
OK,stop joking around.Seriously...
好啦,不要再闹了。正经点...
90.Make up your mind!
干脆点!
Geez,we\'ve been over this a thousand times.Make up your mind!
唉!我们谈过这问题无数次了。干脆点!
91.Excuse me for bothering you.
打扰了!
I\'m sorry that I\'ve stayed so long.Excuse me for bothering you.
对不起,我呆太久了,打扰了!
92.Sober up!
清醒点!
Your parents are coming.Sober up!
你的父母来了。清醒点!
Wake up!(Wake up and smell the coffee!)
清醒点!
Wake up!You look like you had a long night.
清醒点!你看起来像是整夜没睡。
93.Don\'t mind him.
别理他!
Don\'t mind him.He\'s just playing.
别理他!他只是在玩。
Forget him.
别理他!
He saw me steal the diamond!
他看到我偷钻石!
Forget him.I\'ll take care of him.
别理他!我会处理人。
94.Good taste.
有眼光!
That looks really good.You\'ve got good taste.
寻东西看起来不错。你有眼光!
95.Who said that?
谁说的?
It\'s not like that at all.Who said that?
根本不是那回事。谁说的?
Says who?
谁说的?
They cancelled our show.
他们取消了我们的演出。
Says who?
谁说的?
96.Hard to say.
很难说。
I\'m not exactly sure.It\'s hard to say.
我不确定。很难说。
97.To tell you the truth...
老实说。
To tell you the truth,I really don\'t know for sure.
老实说,我真的不太了解。
98.You lie!
你撒谎!
I saw your boyfriend with another girl last night.
昨天晚上我看到你的男朋友和另一位女孩子在一起。
You lie!
你撒谎!
99.So disgusting!
真恶心!
I saw him kissing his dog.
我看到他吻他的狗。
That\'s so disgusting!
那真恶心!
100.Rubs me the wrong way.
真碍眼!
I can\'t put my finger on it,but he really rubs me the wrong way.
我说不上来,但他真碍眼!
101.Don\'t run away!
别想溜!
I\'m talking to you!Don\'t run away!
我在跟你讲话!别想溜!
102.You\'re welcome.
不客气
Thanks a lot.
多谢。
You\'re welcome.
不客气。
103.Don\'t know how to play the game.
不上道。
Everyone accepted the bribe except him.
除了他,每一个人都收红包。
He doesn\'t know how to play the game.
他真不上道。
104.Take it easy.
慢慢来。
Don\'t rush.Take it easy.
不要急,慢慢来。
105.You lost.
你输了。
Ha-ha!You lost!
哈哈!你输了!
106.So noisy!
吵死了!
I can\'t stand living here anymore.It\'s so noisy!
这里我再也住不下去了,吵死了。
107.Not necessarily.
不见得。
Everyone is gonna hate me.
每个人都会讨厌我。
No necessarily.
不见得。
108.Let\'s go out for a drive!
兜风去!
I feel so trapped in here.Let\'s go out for a drive!
我觉得有被困在这里的感觉。咱们兜风去吧!
Let\'s go out for some air!
兜风去!
We\'ve been studying all day.Let\'s go out for some air!
我们已经读了一整天书。兜风去吧!
109.Now you\'re scared,aren\'t you?
怕了吧?
Now you\'re scared,aren\'t you?
怕了吧?
Get that gun away from me!
枪不要对着我!
110.How low-class!
真低级!
What do you think about Mary\'s new skirt?
你觉得玛丽的新裙子怎么样?
How low-class!
实在是很低级!
111.The way it is.
就这样。
You can\'t change anything.That\'s the way it is.
你无法改变任何事。事情本来就是这样。
Let it be.
就这样。
I know it\'s hard to accept.Let it be.
我知道很难接受。就这样吧。
112.Give up!
放弃吧!
You\'ll never win.Give up!
你赢不了的。放弃吧!
113.Cool!
太神了!
Have you seen the new Harry Potter movie?It\'s so cool!
你看过那部新片哈利•波特吗?太神了!
114.Free at last!
解脱了!
Thank god I graduated and I\'m done with school forever.Free at last!
谢天谢地我毕业了,从此脱离学校。解脱了!
115.Not your business.
要你管!
Do you have a boyfriend?
你有男朋友吗?
It\'s not your business.Leave me alone.
要你管!别惹我!
116.That\'s so disgusting!
好恶心!
Look at the way they\'re kissing.That\'s so disgusting!
瞧他们接吻的样子,好恶心!
Sick!
好恶心!
Have you seen that movie \"Friday the 13th\"?It\'s so sick!
你看这“十三号星期五”那部片子吗?那部片子好恶心!
117.Stingy bastard!
小气鬼!
He didn\'t even pay for my dinner!What a stingy bastard!
他甚至没替我付晚餐!真是个小气鬼!
What a miser!
小气鬼!
He\'s been wearing the same clothes since high school.
他从高中就穿同一件衣服。
What a miser!Can\'t the buy new clothes?
小气鬼!他不能买件新衣服吗?
118.I admit...
我招了。
Yeah,you\'re right.OK,I admit it!
没错!你是对的。好,我招了。
119.Don\'t bother me.
别惹我。
OK,I\'ll do whatever you want.But just don\'t bother me anymore.
好啦,我随便你。别再惹我就好了。
Stop picking on me!
别惹我。
Can you stop picking on me?
你能不能别再惹我了?
120.Not much...
没什么。
Hey!What\'s up!Hey!What\'s up!
嘿!有什么事?
Not much...
没什么。
121.Bingo!
答对了!
You mean to tell me that he likes me?
你的意思是说他喜欢我?
Bingo!
答对了!
You\'re right!
答对了!
Is this just a joke?
这是个玩笑吗?
You\'re right!
答对了!
122.Another time...
改天吧!
Let\'s to out again tomorrow night.
明天晚上我们再一起出去吧。
Maybe another time...
改天吧!
I\'ll take a rain check.
改天吧!
I\'ll take you out to dinner.
我带你出去吃饭。
I can\'t tonight,but I\'ll take a rain check.
今晚不行,改天吧!
123.I don\'t car!
我不管!
But your rival has everyone\'s favor...
但每一个人都看好你的对手...
I don\'t care!I\'m going to beat him.Just watch.
我不管!我会击败他,等着瞧吧!
124.Enough!Shut up!
别多嘴!
I don\'t want to hear it anymore.Enough!Shut up!
我不要现听了。别多嘴!
125.Poser!
耍大牌。
Who does she think she is?A movie star?What a poser!
她以为她是谁呀?电影明星?真是耍大牌!
126.What for?
何必呢?
I want to to back to school.
我要回学校念书。
What for?You already have a Ph D!
何必呢?你已经有博士学位了!
Why are you doing that?
何必呢?
You have all the toys you need.
你有很多的玩具。
Why are you buying more?
为什么还要再买?
Why are you doing that?
何必呢?
127.Nerd.
书呆子。
All the does is study.He never goes out.What a nerd!
他只会念书。从不外出。真是书呆子!
Dork.
书呆子。
I can\'t date a dork like him!
我不会跟像他这样的书呆子约会。
128.Look,not bad,huh?
不错吧?
I\'ve organized all this information for the presentation.Look,not bad,huh?
我已经整理好做简报的全部资料。嘿!不错吧?
129.That\'s terrible!
很糟耶!
Did you see the way he yelled at her?That\'s terrible!
你看到他怎么吼她的吗?很糟耶!
130.You\'re dreaming!
别妄想!
I going to marry Brad Pitt.
我要跟布莱德•彼特结婚。
You\'re dreaming!
别妄想!
131.You\'re so great!
你真行!
You won the race!You\'re so great!
你赢了赛跑!你真行!
132.Tastes good.
不难吃。
Mmm.This tastes good.Want some?
呣。不难吃。来一口吧?
133.So affectionate!
真体贴!
Did you see the way she touches him?So affectionate!
你看到她抚摸他的样子吗?真体贴!
134.Come on!
得了吧!
I love her with all my heart!
我是全心全意地爱着她的!
Come on!You just want her money.
得了吧!你只是想要她的钱罢了。
135.Just made it.
末班车。
I was the 150th prize-winner!
我是第150名得奖的。
Just made it for the championship!
刚好末班车挤进锦标赛。
136.Guess!
猜猜看!
How was your day?
你今天还好吗?
Guess!
猜猜看!
137.It\'s easy for me!
这简单!
Watch me.See first you do this...then you do that...
仔细看我怎么做的首先做这个...然后做那个...
I know.C\'mon!It\'s easy for me!
我懂啦,哎哟!这简单。
原来这句英语这样说 73-137:等您坐沙发呢!