当前位置:
首页 > 原来这句英语这样说 > 原来这句英语这样说 37-72

原来这句英语这样说 37-72

37.Excuse me.
对不起!
Excuse me.Please let me through.
对不起。请让我过去。
38.That won\'t happen,wil it?
不会吧?
Michael will win the election.That won\'t happen,will it?
迈克尔将赢得这次选举。不会吧?
No,she\'s not like that,is she?
不会吧?
Are you sure she stole the jewels?
你认为她偷了珠宝?
No,she\'s not like that,is she?
不会吧?
No,it won\'t,will it?
不会吧?
He may not have much longer to live.
他没多久好活了。
No,he won\'t die,will he?
不会吧?
No way!
不会吧?
He\'s going to quit today.
他今天要辞职。
No way!
不会吧
39.Fighting one\'s own.
起内哄。
That company wasted too much time fighting its own.
那家公司浪费太多时间在起内哄。
In-fighting.
起内哄。
I won\'t tolerate this in-fighting!
我不能忍受起内哄。
40.Lucky bastard!
狗屎运!
He won the lottery!Lucky bastard!
他中彩了!真是狗屎运!
41.Crass.
没风度。
He\'s so crass,there\'s no way I would date him.
他很没风度,我不可能跟他约会的。
42.So what?
你说呢?
You are such a bad person.Who\'s gonna like you?
你那么坏,谁会喜欢你?
So what?
你说呢?
You tell me!
你说呢!
What are we going to do?You tell me!
我们该怎么办?你说呢!
43.Wise up!
别傻了!
Please,you believe that?Wise up!
天啊,你竟然相信那种事?别傻了!
Don\'t be silly!
别傻了!
I think we can get everyone to give us money.
我想我们能说服每个人都给我们钱。
Don\'t be silly!
别傻了!
44.Keep it down!
别闹了!
You kids are too loud!Keep it down!
你们这些小孩子太吵啦!别闹了!
45.Don\'t touch it!
不许碰!
Watch it,this is my best piece of work.Don\'t touch it!
小心,这是我最棒的作品。不许碰!
46.Coward!
胆小鬼!
He dare not do it!What a coward!
他不敢做这件事。真是个胆小鬼!
47.Sitting on the fence.
考虑中。
I haven\'t decided what to do.I\'m sitting on the fence.
我还没决定做什么,我还在考虑中。
48.Give in!
认输吧!
Give in!You won\'t have a chance.
认输吧!你没有机会了。
49.Rip off!
抢劫啊!
That shirt cost me $3,000!What a rip-off!
那件衬衫花了我3000元!抢劫啊!
50.Don\'t rush me.
别催我!
I\'m on it!Don\'t rush me.
我正在做。别催我!
51.Keep in touch.
再联络!
Don\'t forget about me!Let\'s keep in touch.
别忘了我!再联络!
52.Good job.
干得好!
You did well.Good job.
你表现得不错。干得好!
53.What a great deal!
真划算。
I got two bikes for the price of one.What a great deal!
我以一辆车的价钱买了两辆自行车。真划算!
54.Watch me!
看好喔!
Watch me!I can jump 10 meters high!
看好喔!我能跳10米高!
55.I\'m dead!
死定了!
I lost my computer.I\'m dead.What am I going to do?
我弄丢我的电脑。死定了。我该怎么办?
I\'m dead meat.
死定了!
I failed the exam!I\'m dead meat!
我考试不及格!死定了!
56.Eat your heart out!
羡慕吧!
Look out all these girls all over me!Eat your heart out!
看看我身边这群女生!羡慕吧!
You\'re never gonna find a girl who will like you.
你找不到会喜欢你的女生的。
57.Whatever.
无所谓。
You can do what you want.Whatever.
做你想做的吧!无所谓。
58.Don\'t play innocent.
别装蒜!
You know what I mean.Don\'t play innocent.
你知道我的意思,别装蒜!
59.Fuck you!
去你的!
You can go to hell!Fuck you!
你真该下地狱!去你的!
60.Let\'s go Dutch.
分摊吧!
No,please don\'t pay.Let\'s go Dutch.
不用付了,我们分摊吧!
61.You\'re dreaming.
你做梦!
That will never happen.You\'re dreaming.
这种事不可能发生的。你做梦!
62.You\'re so lame!
你真笨!
You\'re so lame!Even a kid can make it.Try again!
你真笨!这三岁小孩都办得到。再试一次啦!
63.Don\'t feel like it.
并不想。
Come out with us tonight,It\'ll cheer you up.
晚上跟我们一起出来玩吧!你会快乐起来的。
I don\'t feel like it.
我并不想。
64.What a shame .
好可惜。
You left that beautiful girlfriend of yours?What a shame .
你离开你那漂亮的女朋友?好可惜。
65.Up to you.
随便你。
It\'s up to you.I don\'t care.
随便你,我才不在乎。
Whatever.
随便你。
Do you want to stay or do you want to go?Whatever.
你要留下来还是要离开?随便你。
66.Behave!
安分点!
Stop making so much noise!Behave!
不要那么吵闹!安分点!
67.Let\'s break up.
分手吧!
He treats you badly.You should break up with hm.
他对你不好,你该与他分手了吧!
68.We\'ll talk about it later.
再说啦!
I don\'t agree with you,but let\'s talk about it later.
我跟你意见不同,再说啦!
69.I told you so!
你看吧!
I told you so!It won\'t work.
你看吧!这行不通的。
See!
你看吧!
Like I said,it\'s not as hard as you thought it\'d be.See!
你看吧,就像我说的,事情没你想像的难。
70.Shameless!
不要脸!
I can\'t believe she\'s wearing that!Shameless!
我没想到她会穿那件衣服!不要脸!
71.Don\'t worry about it.
别管他!
I don\'t want to look bad.
我不要看起来很丑。
Don\'t worry about it.No one will notice.
别管他!没有人会注意的。
Don\'t pay attention to it.
别管他!
That guy over there is staring at me.
那家伙在那里一直盯着我看。
Don\'t pay attention to it.
别管他!
What the heck!
别管他!
Is it alright if I ask Dane to come over?
我可以请丹妮过来玩吗?
What the heck!
别管他!
72.How do I say this?
怎么说?
It\'s so hard to explain.How so I say this?
这很难解释,该怎么说呢?
What do you mean?
怎么说?
I\'m feeling sorry for him.
我很同情他。
What do you mean?
怎么说?

您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

原来这句英语这样说 37-72:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字