当前位置:
首页 > 锐意英语口语资料库 > 锐意英语口语资料库10-14

锐意英语口语资料库10-14

对话1:
甲:喂,唐先生,我很高兴遇到你。
A: Hello, Mr. Tang. I am glad to meet you.

乙:我也是一样。你近来好吗?
B: So am I. How are you getting along?

甲:跟平常一样。
A: Just as usual.

乙:你忙吗?
B: Are you busy?

甲:不忙,我有空闲。
A: No, I am free.

乙:你到哪里去?
B: Where are you going?

甲:我去买东西。
A: I am going shopping.

乙:你要买些什么?
B: What do you want to buy?

甲:我要些吃的东西.你陪我去好吗?
A: I want something to eat. Will you accompany me?

乙:不行,现在我要到码头去。
B: No, I must go to the wharf now.

甲:什么事情啊?
A: What is the matter?

乙:我要去接一个从新加坡来的朋友。
B: I’m going to meet a friend who is coming from Singapore.

甲:他是谁?
A: Who is he?

乙:他是我的老同学.要是你不介意的话,我把他介绍给你吧。
B: He is my old schoolmate. If you don’t mind, I will introduce him to you.

甲:我很高兴会见到他。
A: I shall be very pleased to meet him.

乙:既然这样,那么你明天到我家里来好了。
B: Then you had better come to my house tomorrow.

对话2:
甲:我们很久没有看见你了。你病了吗?
A: We haven’t seen you for ages. Have you been ill?

乙:没有,我是上北方去了一个月。
B: No, I’ve been up north for a month.

甲:什么地方?
A: Where was that?

乙:格拉斯哥。我前天回来的。
B: Glassgow. I got back the day before yesterday.

对话3:
甲:多好啊,又见到你了。你去哪儿啦?回家啦?
A: How nice to see you again. Where have you been? Home?

乙:没有.我探望亲戚去了。
B: No, I have been visiting relations.

甲:什么地方?
A: Whereabouts?

乙:到斯特林去看我的一个叔叔。
B: I went to Stirling to see an uncle of mine.

您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

锐意英语口语资料库10-14:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字